This page may contain affiliate links. That means, if you purchase anything directly via a link on this page, I may make small commission – at zero extra cost to you. 🙂
Here is a list of resources I’m using right now, I’m sure this list will grow and grow over time!
Feel free to suggest any tools that you’re using and I will check them out and add them to the list.
Tools I Use For Merch:
- Merch Informer – a great tool for researching your niches and assessing your competition.
- Merch Research – A free tool where you can search for quotes and keywords, the results then open in a new window.
- Jaaxy – A keyword tool that I’ve used over the last couple of years. You can get 30 free searches.
- MerchTools – Google Chrome extension, with some short cuts into Merch – PLUS, it updates you whenever you get a sale!
- Unicorn Smasher – A tool that easily allows you to find out the BSR for products on Amazon. Just remember that when it tells you the predicted monthly revenue – that’s not the profit for designer.
- Vectr.com – Started to learn to use this via the chrome extension app. It’s a useful tool if you’d like to create your own Vectr images.
- Iconfinder.com – Various icons that you can purchase/download.
- Flaticon.com – Another site for finding vector icons.
- CANVA – to create designs.
- OVER – to create designs on my phone.
- Upwork – Where I will outsource designs.
- Resize – Where I resize images, as they aren’t the correct size in CANVA.
Blogging & Affiliate Marketing:
- Wealthy Affiliate – where I learnt all about blogging/affiliate marketing and where I host most of my websites. They also have a free 10-part starter course, that’s worth checking out.
- Namecheap: Domain Registrar: Wealthy Affiliate also now sell domain names, but otherwise I go with Namecheap.
Copyright Checker For Merch:
Worth your time checking these out before you submit designs: